Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Deadline will be over soon yay

That thread got locked before I could reply
No I’m not getting married 😂
Few members were getting married on IF virtually and celebrating it that day 😂
Hi Maria
Sakshi here
Nice to meet you too ❤️✨
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
That thread got locked before I could reply
No I’m not getting married 😂
Few members were getting married on IF virtually and celebrating it that day 😂
5 second to ye dekhne me lag gaye ye kaun aya🤣Stunnerz me tumhara UN bahut alag lag rha hai😆
Stunner Rado 💜

on your promotion🥳
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
5 second to ye dekhne me lag gaye ye kaun aya🤣Stunnerz me tumhara UN bahut alag lag rha hai😆
Bohot light hai
And yeh kya combo hai 🤪
Purple UN colour but Red badge for it 😕
I don’t like it 😔😭
Thank you ❤️✨
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3