I dont know how we are going to complete this thread since the next match is on Friday lol😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I dont know how we are going to complete this thread since the next match is on Friday lol😆
Belgium Italy ..... This is the shock of the quarter finals😲
Im still so frustrated by France being out😆🤣
One of my colleagues said his body was almost boiling I was like hain what? 🤣
Let's grab pop corn already I think the next matches will give us shock🤪
According to the stats of Euro 2020 app Belgium will win Euro😲
Honestly it's difficult to predict a winner 😆 the tournament has been unexpected so far😆
Portugal what a collapse also😔
Who will be following the Nations League?😉
Yesterday, battery went empty.
So.. What will we do without the matchless days? 😆
I see the title still hasn’t changed 🤩
It makes me happy to read that 😂🥳
Hello Soccer Enthusiasts, Welcome to General Soccer Discussion thread. After noticing some comments on FIFA world cup threads and on one very...
27