wow HUM ke 2 shows
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
wow HUM ke 2 shows
Ishq Hai in Top 10
My god that trp for dunk 🤢. Who would’ve thought before it started that this drama would do so terribly.
Also I don’t see psm in here. Was that even worse?
This is the answer for your question:

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Ishq Hai in Top 10
It is going good..and I hope it will lead this timeslot. I wasn't able to watch the last 4 episodes..got busy. I hope I'll be able to watch thrm today.😃
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
I think that the controversy caused collapse in ratings. Because even personally I felt annoyed that this show looked like it was invalidating MeToo movement in a country where many people already don't believe that girls are innocent in such things.
I don't know why PSM just doesn't get burned off. Double episodes or make it air more than once a week, it's not like they are leading the slot. I feel bad that it didn't work but even as someone who watches it it's a major disappointment; I was expecting a hardcore heart-wrenching love story and got nothing of that sort.
Dunk was poorly executed, so much potential but the director did not put in any effort..
It is going good..and I hope it will lead this timeslot. I wasn't able to watch the last 4 episodes..got busy. I hope I'll be able to watch thrm today.😃
Well I hope u watch it today and join us for discussion 😆
Thnk u
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Ishq Hai in Top 10
Go team Shahzeb🎉🎉🔥