I loved reading all your thoughts on Shivi's relationship....Interesting takes on friendship from Raavi and denial from Shiva's side❤️
Sorry rushing to work and so cannot reply individually
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I loved reading all your thoughts on Shivi's relationship....Interesting takes on friendship from Raavi and denial from Shiva's side❤️
Sorry rushing to work and so cannot reply individually
Originally posted by: Transference
Shiva was so boyish in this episode. He looked like a school kid who got his favourite candy 🍭 😆
A chipkali flavored candy?🤣
His taste is unique🤣
Originally posted by: bhavna101
I was talking about Dhara actually😆
She did the same in Telugu version, so yeah🤣
Lol, I keep seeing a ton of people talking about it... did I miss something? Is Dhara confirmed to be pregnant? Did Gaumbi's romantic getaway actually work?!?!
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
yep she's right by the tree in the first split second of the precap 😆
some of us are doubting that it's an editing issue 😆
Didn't shiva say to meet him some place so she will be on her way lol she was excited for him to meet somnaths most beautiful girl like a stranger meeting her so she is still on her Ajnabi idea lol
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Good night! 🤗🤗
Also a request: If we get fun SBS segment, can someone please tag me so I know which pages to scan through? HW is impossible now.
Thank you!
Good night ML❤️
Sure will tag you 👍🏼
I am glad Shiva doesn't want to be friends 😆
That quota is reserved for Dev 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I'll be adding them all to the creations gallery! almost done with yesterday's episode (:
Yay!!!
Also nicely done jaanu... Baat nahi karni about lessons😂😂😂?? Koi nahi.. I'll try again next week
Originally posted by: Transference
I am glad Shiva doesn't want to be friends 😆
That quota is reserved for Dev 🤣
He saved himself from being friend zoned by wifey🤣
Friendzone is the scariest zoning ever lol
Bhavna, I'm very curious... what does a chipkali flavored candy even taste like?
If we're talking realistically then 🤢
But if it's Raavi we're talking about, I imagine the candy to be as sweet as Shiva's morning tea 😆