Besabarya Sabharwal ke saare pankhe 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Besabarya Sabharwal ke saare pankhe 😆
I am totally in for Anokhi questioning the age old customs coz many of them definitely needs to go now but scenewise I felt it was too long, honestly kuch time baad I started feeling ki khatam kab hoga, too many dialogues, and yahan toh mein koi Shakhi scene ka wait bhi nahi kar rahi thi, I was waiting for Grahpravesh but bidai ne pura episode le liya and I am sure, Grahpravesh kal ka le lega. Upar se precap itna bhagate hai ki pucho mat, precap mein now reception drama. I think ab har precap will be about next drama
Originally posted by: favjassi
Banda bechara kab sr wait kar raha hai 😝😝😝
Yaar sacchi bolti hoon BM aur BP koi ek strong patiala peg dekey kuch din tak sulado na plz plz jab we want kuch drama donon ko uttah dengey 🤨🤨😡
Lol! I stan if that’s what helps Shakhi 🤣🤣 Patiala Peg FTW 🙌🤣
Sabar ka fal SR hota hai.. 😂
Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay
I am totally in for Anokhi questioning the age old customs coz many of them definitely needs to go now but scenewise I felt it was too long, honestly kuch time baad I started feeling ki khatam kab hoga, too many dialogues, and yahan toh mein koi Shakhi scene ka wait bhi nahi kar rahi thi, I was waiting for Grahpravesh but bidai ne pura episode le liya and I am sure, Grahpravesh kal ka le lega. Upar se precap itna bhagate hai ki pucho mat, precap mein now reception drama. I think ab har precap will be about next drama
KV had said there will be no time to breathe😆
Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay
I am totally in for Anokhi questioning the age old customs coz many of them definitely needs to go now but scenewise I felt it was too long, honestly kuch time baad I started feeling ki khatam kab hoga, too many dialogues, and yahan toh mein koi Shakhi scene ka wait bhi nahi kar rahi thi, I was waiting for Grahpravesh but bidai ne pura episode le liya and I am sure, Grahpravesh kal ka le lega. Upar se precap itna bhagate hai ki pucho mat, precap mein now reception drama. I think ab har precap will be about next drama
She questioning was right but her monologue during chawal ke daane phenko was more like main geeta pe haath rakh kar kasam khati hoon types.
Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay
I am totally in for Anokhi questioning the age old customs coz many of them definitely needs to go now but scenewise I felt it was too long, honestly kuch time baad I started feeling ki khatam kab hoga, too many dialogues, and yahan toh mein koi Shakhi scene ka wait bhi nahi kar rahi thi, I was waiting for Grahpravesh but bidai ne pura episode le liya and I am sure, Grahpravesh kal ka le lega. Upar se precap itna bhagate hai ki pucho mat, precap mein now reception drama. I think ab har precap will be about next drama
Humai dinner aur subhah ka jo time hai na usmai dischaspi hai bakhi drama tho hotai rahengai
thank god shaurya didnt say suhaag raat woh thoda cliche lagta😆