Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Episode is not in hotstar for me
Lazy Garam sitara 😡
Twittteratis are gushing over how the opening scene was Pallavi waking up to see Raghav sleeping on top of her! 😆 Maybe that’s what sia posted?
omg, is this dream or reality or edit..........
then that Jay Mishra was enacting this scene for them😲
Twitter update
Pallavi woke up with Raghav sleeping on top of her 🥲🥰🥲🥰🥲🥰🥲🥰🥲🥰
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Good morning guys 🌄🌄 raghav sleeping shirtless and top on pallu, that's the opening scene 🙈🙈🙈
is it in today's epi
Hahaha it really is. I don't doubt it at all. 😳
We both have too many of coincidences that I now believe it's not even a coincidence anymore 🤣🤗
garam sitara why are laye I want to see the scene now 😡
this is the opening scene
Twitter update
Pallavi woke up with Raghav sleeping on top of her 🥲🥰🥲🥰🥲🥰🥲🥰🥲🥰
Is it something like jay had posted in that rehearsal video 🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4