I'll have to catch up with this thread when you guys are sleeping. 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'll have to catch up with this thread when you guys are sleeping. 🤪🤣
Okay now i’m literally writing that in my PM when i send my answersOriginally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I better get first place like jeet from student of the year then 🤣🤣
Jai Shreya Di before answering each question 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'll have to catch up with this thread when you guys are sleeping. 🤪🤣
U dont hv to go through the thread nd see our madness🤣 U cant catch up threads like this daily😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I hope all 130 are here for the results and not just quiet sheeps. 😆We'll probably complete 2 threads just for post deadline and results reveal if they were here. 🤣
Yeah it would be fun 😆
Hi rashi what's your rashi
who is going to let you win like Sidharth then? 🤣
i dont need that🤣
There is a twist.. i will win by my smart work😎
Chalo Good Night everyone , hope this time tomorrow I am not crying over my lost points 🤣 or worse crying about the questions for next round
As long as they are not essays, it should be fine. 😆🤣Originally posted by: RainOfDew
U dont hv to go through the thread nd see our madness🤣 U cant catch up threads like this daily😆
MERI toh Zindagi khrab hogayi😭
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3