what time is she announcing the results? some people like FF will try to come online even if the timing is lateOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Well the timing could mean less awake sheeps though , so we will know by this time tomorrow 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
what time is she announcing the results? some people like FF will try to come online even if the timing is lateOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Well the timing could mean less awake sheeps though , so we will know by this time tomorrow 😆
ikr i don’t think i’ll be able to keep up 🙆♀️
I’ll just quietly read everyone’s hints and cry in a corner 😭😂
Shreya (Minionite) ka naam lo aur send krdo🤣
I hope all 130 are here for the results and not just quiet sheeps. 😆We'll probably complete 2 threads just for post deadline and results reveal if they were here. 🤣Originally posted by: BlurredLines
The thread will go lightening fast with just fifty sheeps , what will happen with 130 sheeps during results 🤣.
Everyone will be here at 9pm imagine wow kitna maza aayega
ek kone me apne hints daal kar gayab ho jana🤣 Nd tag usikr i don’t think i’ll be able to keep up 🙆♀️
I’ll just quietly read everyone’s hints and cry in a corner 😭😂
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
What are you guys doing still awake? 😆I guess sheep game makes you lose your sleep. 🤪🤣
In a way , I saw the changed deadline and I knew if I didn't have my draft ready , I can't do anything tomorrow . So was working on it then began discussing about it , will sleep in few minutes 🤣
It will be fun😆
I better get first place like jeet from student of the year then 🤣🤣
Jai Shreya Di before answering each question 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I better get first place like jeet from student of the year then 🤣🤣
Jai Shreya Di before answering each question 🤣
🤣
Then in finale round i win like Varun Dhawan😎
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3