Still not realizing that France is no longer in the competition I had hopes uhhhh🤔😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Still not realizing that France is no longer in the competition I had hopes uhhhh🤔😔
Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
Benzema 2 matches out of 4 ....4 goals....Hope he will be selected for FIFA World Cup🥱
I thought Ronaldo has made 5 so far?
The amount of hate Mbappé is receiving on social media is shocking....at the end it's only a match !
He missed a penalty, that's ok, it's a part of the game!
Some comments are atrocious!
Enjoy your dinner. What will you have?
I am not watching yet by the way. Will join later.
Any updates? How is the match so far?
Ronaldo is Ronaldo😎
I meant I hope Benzema will be in France team for the next World Cup😉
Am I the only one not too excited about this match?!🤪😆
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Enjoy your dinner. What will you have?
I am not watching yet by the way. Will join later.
Any updates? How is the match so far?
Teams are playing it safe for the moment😉
Still can't believe ! Germany !😲
I don't know!🤣 I am just bored right now and even sleepy too..😆
Hello Soccer Enthusiasts, Welcome to General Soccer Discussion thread. After noticing some comments on FIFA world cup threads and on one very...
27