Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
🤣When I have my hubby gif for every emotion I want to convey why go elsewhere?? I’m loyal that way you see Nita 🤣
But what Ayesha S is doing in your Sig 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
🤣When I have my hubby gif for every emotion I want to convey why go elsewhere?? I’m loyal that way you see Nita 🤣
But what Ayesha S is doing in your Sig 🤣
Check out Global Announcement 😎🤣
I liked the other one better. 🥰🤣

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Check out Global Announcement 😎🤣
What did i tell you this morning?! 😎
Dekhta hai
Meine dekha hi
Abhi jao google par Jupiter likho
Nazar ajaye ga
Mera innocence bhi dikhta hai bass 30 Feb ko nazar aata hai😳
Ok Guys me going
Tata bye
oh my god! i love this onesuch a cute one❤️
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3