I watched just when Kane scored.Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Just admit it, that you were watching. 😂
Raha nahi gaya😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I watched just when Kane scored.Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Just admit it, that you were watching. 😂
Raha nahi gaya😆
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Your daughter married me when I was already married to Stephen
She was okay with Bigamy 🤣
I am upset with you!
Aap dono main subah uthu usse pehle ye sab khatam kar lena okay?😳
Wifey, mommy.. pleej😳
Waise bhi stealing other men's GFs n wifes is mera janmsiddh adhikar 😆 socho wo kush hoti to haan q karti mujhe 😆
Inse goon nahi direct property mili🤣
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
No re, I have always been England fan, and ever since I got my conciousness, Engalnd has always been shit in International tournaments, so I didn't watched it, but it got too much, so I opened JioTv and just when I opened Kane scored❤️🔥
I am happy for you then...
Congratulations on your fav team winning 💕
I guess only Wilson knows me.Originally posted by: Amphitrite
She is defo sassy
Look at me join the “only xy” group 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Aap dono main subah uthu usse pehle ye sab khatam kar lena okay?😳
Wifey, mommy.. pleej😳
I am not talking to her
How could she mistrust me 🤧
Me is gonna go sleep!
Itna bada inzaam mujhpe?😲

Dekha Razia... ab tumhari shaitani ka inzaam bhi mujhpe aata hai😭
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I guess only Wilson knows me.
Look at me join the “only xy” group 🤣🤣
Beauty 💕
I know right...they say you aren't sassy🤔
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I am not talking to her
How could she mistrust me 🤧
Me is gonna go sleep!
Tum soyo hi maat.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I guess only Wilson knows me.
Look at me join the “only xy” group 🤣🤣
oh hello... kahaan? kidhar? aur maine jo bola, woh?
even zeal thinks you aint sassy😲
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3