Arre waah... kaha kho gayi thi?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arre waah... kaha kho gayi thi?😆
Aapne bulaya aur hum chale aaye 😆🤗
Chibbu ko nominate kiya hai😆
Agar usne inkar kiya toh 'Brutus rains' kehke stall open kar usmein sell karenge🤣
'Ande lelo'🤣
🤣🤣🤣 waah smart n mehenti, momma must be so proud
Boiled chalenge kya?😆
I last year got to know ice is worse for burns
So I put the hand under cold water...
Its not that bad...
🤣🤣 woh nahi bataya, shyaad chupke se date pe gayi thi ur daddy ke saath😉
Baby how are you doing love?
Ji app logon sy hi sekh rahi hoon
Btw i was actually expecting you to tag me 😏
Chibbu ko nominate kiya hai😆
Agar usne inkar kiya toh 'Brutus rains' kehke stall open kar usmein sell karenge🤣
'Ande lelo'🤣
Achha hai mai saare tumhe de dungi fir tum aage bech dena🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I last year got to know ice is worse for burns
So I put the hand under cold water...
Its not that bad...
Oh really? Well ice water works too.
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3