I have been jumping between these threads like crazy🤣🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I have been jumping between these threads like crazy🤣🤪
You know what I find so funny? All of us being mad at Shiva yesterday and embracing ShiVi today.
All of us being mad at Anita for a month and loving her today. 🤣
Also, we almost started liking Maami for a second there when she travelled to the haveli 🤣 Also when Anita showed her colours 🤣
I love how all this is 🤣
Currently I love everyone except Maami 😂
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I have been jumping between these threads like crazy🤣🤪
Me too!🤣
And now I am getting both of the IF spam warnings!🤣
🤣🤣
Mujse nahi horaha hein🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
You know what I find so funny? All of us being mad at Shiva yesterday and embracing ShiVi today.
All of us being mad at Anita for a month and loving her today. 🤣
Also, we almost started liking Maami for a second there when she travelled to the haveli 🤣 Also when Anita showed her colours 🤣
I love how all this is 🤣
Currently I love everyone except Maami 😂
Yess.. it's very easy to make us happy 🤣🤣🤣
Shiva chahe kuch bhi kare, aaj Uske ek dukh bhari look to Dev and raavi se hum pighal Gaye😆😆
We also forgot Anita's oil kaand 🤷
We are happy with Dev's apology also
We are just like raavi, forgiving and big hearted 😛😛
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
You know what I find so funny? All of us being mad at Shiva yesterday and embracing ShiVi today.
All of us being mad at Anita for a month and loving her today. 🤣
Also, we almost started liking Maami for a second there when she travelled to the haveli 🤣 Also when Anita showed her colours 🤣
I love how all this is 🤣
Currently I love everyone except Maami 😂
Time change, we change, everything change🤣
And now I am talking nonsense because I am confused because of visiting and commenting on 3 threads at the same time!
She might wonder what nasha we did today to get charged up so much🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I have been jumping between these threads like crazy🤣🤪
It is the only way to increase the forum activity and increase the ranking. Only you can do it as you belong to the sincere baccha squad!😆
Come on, Priya! You can do it😆
P.S: Bhavna, is "the boss" though😆
Oh and how could I forget the Instagram meme pages? They deliver the content in the best way possible!
There's this one page that always uses an age filter on the main leads (making them appear like grandparents) saying the dialogues because the CVs present the same storylines on repeat 😆
That's why I suggested making a schedule!🤣