
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Originally posted by: Minionite
I will. I hope she comes back on FB soon so we can chat again. Last time she was saying that she may deactivate her FB account like she did with IF.
She had told us she is staying away from SM and since then we were never able to stay in touch with her💔
Pehle hi she will make
Naam baadme Senior will give
Me who want to be in top 5 seeing ppl discussijg abt being it top 100 top 50 top 25

Sweet of you 😊
Sherlock was the best award I got ever ❤️. Of course I liked my Thesis one as well ❤️. And unlike you I have no winning award siggie , mostly drama Queen I get 😆
Arrey wohi Ghevar wale topic pr kal.. but maybe all's well.. m overthinking like always.
Yes dont overthink, she seems sweet❤️
No not at all
I actually want you to win an award
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Me who want to be in top 5 seeing ppl discussijg abt being it top 100 top 50 top 25
🤣🤣 u go and win it Rashi behen😆
Haan na
I am way too angry😭
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3