Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank God KV has been chosen for the role… I never knew kv or seen his earlier work but now I just love him as SS…
Thank God no other actor selected for this role. KV is best choice , no one can beat him .
Sitara only made a just decision by casting KV...if it wasn't not KV maybe I would not watch this show. KV was born to play shaurya ❤️
Tellychakkar came up again with it's bakwaas article!!!😆Someone tweet this article to Vinamrata ma'am....Epic beizatti hogi.Some days back Tellychakkar came up with an article ,about casting of Anokhi's character and she tweeted..""Really??".🤣
Jiggy aaj kahan hai tu ?
Thank god they refused. Nobody is acceptable as Shaurya other than KV.
And Deba as Anokhi
KV is rocking as Shaurya ♥️
Inlogo ko apni beizzati karane ka itna shauk hai🤣🤣
Thank God Kv ko hi role mila😅😅😅