Main aa gayi 😎

Congratulations on New AT 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Main aa gayi 😎

Congratulations on New AT 🥳
Originally posted by: ReemShah
why Tadaasan??I mean she was peeking at Raghav doing bharatnatyam right?
Yes, but she was tadaoing too
Originally posted by: ReemShah
why Tadaasan??I mean she was peeking at Raghav doing bharatnatyam right?
Woh Taad rahi thi isilye 😆😆
Am I right Blessy ?
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
Right and its not like she is new to showbiz. She should promote herself and her work more.. she is so talented..it shouldn't go unnoticed. Dont want her to be a one show wonder.
Exactly! This show is such a great opportunity for her to market herself, she's the lead of a popular, trending show. Thoda sa extraversion fake karna padta hai in the business.
Tooo good 😆🔥
Cutie

Idk why but I think this quote suits Pallu really well 😆
Btw will you please link Masakali’s thread about Pallu and Domestic abuse on first page
It was such a good post ❤️
Also if possible add few gifs of Pallu too ❤️
Especially in Vat savitri look
