https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQOVOgbhIZo/?utm_medium=copy_link
Our girl next door❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQOVOgbhIZo/?utm_medium=copy_link
Our girl next door❤️
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Naamkaran Updates from previous AT:
Suggestions so far (the ones in red are the ones that have been resonating the most with members so far)
In tribute to her absolute badassery:
1. The Lady Don
2. The Boss Lady
3. Shivaji Fan
Song lyrics that fit our girl:
1. Dream Girl - Kisi Shayar Ki Ghazal
2. Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga
3. Bohot Khoobsurat Ho
4. Chehra Hai Ya Chaand Khila Hai
5. Taareef Karun Kya Uski, Jisne Tumhe Banaya?
6. Apsara Aali
I like no.5 from 2nd category too.. considering its an AT
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Naamkaran Updates from previous AT:
Suggestions so far (the ones in red are the ones that have been resonating the most with members so far)
In tribute to her absolute badassery:
1. The Lady Don
2. The Boss Lady
3. Shivaji Fan
Song lyrics that fit our girl:
1. Dream Girl - Kisi Shayar Ki Ghazal
2. Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga
3. Bohot Khoobsurat Ho
4. Chehra Hai Ya Chaand Khila Hai
5. Taareef Karun Kya Uski, Jisne Tumhe Banaya?
6. Apsara Aali
ek ladki and apsara ali❤️
I know she's a pretty private person, but I so wish she'f give more interviews. I love hearing her, she's so well spoken and sorted.
Isnt that her live??
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
I know she's a pretty private person, but I so wish she'f give more interviews. I love hearing her, she's so well spoken and sorted.
and sometimes fun and clueless too
she is adorable
Tadaasan scene😆

why Tadaasan??I mean she was peeking at Raghav doing bharatnatyam right?
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
I know she's a pretty private person, but I so wish she'f give more interviews. I love hearing her, she's so well spoken and sorted.
Right and its not like she is new to showbiz. She should promote herself and her work more.. she is so talented..it shouldn't go unnoticed. Dont want her to be a one show wonder.
It was..yes. Dint see it though...