Originally posted by: XF7P5KKMTV2C36PW
Nice to know, hum sab kitne diverse regions se hain, and can get to know each other here💚
True...the show has connected all of us here❤️
Tum kaha se ho??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: XF7P5KKMTV2C36PW
Nice to know, hum sab kitne diverse regions se hain, and can get to know each other here💚
True...the show has connected all of us here❤️
Tum kaha se ho??
Sardaar ap aa gaye😆
Originally posted by: bhavna101
I came here because I got some free time and I see this😆
What are you people talking about?😆
SBS segment aya tha shivi ka
Fun game segment usme unko most googled things guess karni thi.. usme hum apne guesses bata rahe the hume kya lage.. aur jahan hume dirty thoughts aye🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Kashmir se tu..mein kanyakumari😆
But am not from kanyakumari....it is just in my State😆
Yehi gaana aya tha merai dimaag mein bhi😆
Hellooooo
Kaise ho bhai log?
Hain?😆
Kaun se giroh (gang) ka sardaar banaya tum logon ne mujhe?😆
Originally posted by: 2KORZLWY7Q2FS6ZT
I came there many years ago, it's truly heaven on earth.. mujhe dobara aana hai yeh pandemic khatam ho toh🙄💚
Yes🤍
Jab b hoga tab aa jana. Aish kar k🌺
Aaho.. hi neighbor ❤
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Heeyyyyy
Nice meeting u Niviii
Btw I just realise ua name rhymes with Shiviiii🤣
Haaaaai ❤️
Nice to meet you again Maahiii 😆
That’s why I’m their pankha number one 🤣
Originally posted by: CZ6UB2YKW44ZGG4V
SBS segment aya tha shivi ka
Fun game segment usme unko most googled things guess karni thi.. usme hum apne guesses bata rahe the hume kya lage.. aur jahan hume dirty thoughts aye🤣
Kaafi mazze liye lagte hain🤣
Apne dirty thoughts zara mujhe bhi batao😆