Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Nivi you too🤣
Originally posted by: RBZVNHWXKPI3ND76
Ice cream... aur jo tu soch rahi woh bhi🤣 But first ice cream🤣
Sabke sab ek Jaise sochte hein🤣
Nice to know, hum sab kitne diverse regions se hain, and can get to know each other here💚
Originally posted by: OE6XRITV6HFLAXNB
Hum sab ek hi thali ke chatte batte hain
Aur humari sardaar bhavna abhi busy hai🤣
I came here because I got some free time and I see this😆
What are you people talking about?😆
Kashmir se tu..mein kanyakumari😆
But am not from kanyakumari....it is just in my State😆
Originally posted by: 5E2MSBDJU46PC35D
Hum sab ek hi thali ke chatte batte hain
Aur humari sardaar bhavna abhi busy hai🤣
Haan tharki log🤣
Tunai sardaar bola toh maine gabbar imagine kar dia🤣
Originally posted by: XF6YI3L672C3YELH
Nice to know, hum sab kitne diverse regions se hain, and can get to know each other here💚
Tu aurr main to ek hi jagah se hain😆
I came there many years ago, it's truly heaven on earth.. mujhe dobara aana hai yeh pandemic khatam ho toh🙄💚
Ana na zaroor. Mai ghumaungi🌺❤