Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dhara tells Shivi are like Shiv Parvati and the next second we see the magical phone of Jaanu onscreen....scene transition here🤣🤪
Dhara and her Shivi shipping dialogues are a jinx 🤣
Also I found out that Jaanu's assistant name is Suraj🤣
Sakshi tunai chocolate flavour k liye kya guess kia tha? 🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Dhara tells Shivi are like Shiv Parvati and the next second we see the magical phone of Jaanu onscreen....scene transition here🤣🤪
Dhara and her Shivi shipping dialogues are a jinx 🤣
Also I found out that Jaanu's assistant name is Suraj🤣
This time it will be Raavi saving Shiva by crying and creating funny situation for the couple I feel🤣
Sakshi tunai chocolate flavour k liye kya guess kia tha? 🤣
Ice cream... aur jo tu soch rahi woh bhi🤣 But first ice cream🤣
Yeh raaz rahega apna😆😉
Lol then my chocolate flavored thought was also something else🤣
Sakshi tunai chocolate flavour k liye kya guess kia tha? 🤣
Omg that was eating me, but I didn’t want to say anything 🤣