July, Aug, Sept. 3 months. Kyun? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
July, Aug, Sept. 3 months. Kyun? 😆
I dont talk about it anymore.. because from my end I have passed that phase of it ever happening..even today I didnt start it :(
Oo app toh serious hi ho gaye. I was kidding. Now even i stopped asking about it woh toh aaj baat hui iss liye poch lia
It's your game your idea so it depends on you whether you will host it or not or when will you host.
Are we allowed to discuss questions?? 🤓
Hahah you have super memory.. I gave a teaser at the end of casino. One gif which says what it was supposed to be.
Oh man! Ab old posts kahaan jaake dhoondoon!?
Jisky kal apney answers diye thy na nostalgic and wikilinks ussi main casino wali bhi thi
Jisky kal apney answers diye thy na nostalgic and wikilinks ussi main casino wali bhi thi
That i knw😆I was asking concept😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
What is Casino game?
It was sheep game which was done in one of the casino in LV
Hahah you have super memory.. I gave a teaser at the end of casino. One gif which says what it was supposed to be.
Yaad hai humein bhi
Which one yaar, ninu?
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3