Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hari15

Me too and I am not telling about Reema standing up for Simar but for herself. But hey this is Simar we are talking about she knows when to do what to do. I am glad she is standing up to her sister. This is her first step of new journey.

I loved the promo!! Good going Simar!!! I’m sick of Reema and her blame game. Look at yourself first, Reema. 
She’s got this entitlement attitude and that I can’t stand. 

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I loved the promo!! Good going Simar!!! I’m sick of Reema and her blame game. Look at yourself first, Reema. 
She’s got this entitlement attitude and that I can’t stand. 

yaar i still can't forget when aarav's marriage was fixed with her how she told simar she got what she deserved. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hari15

yaar i still can't forget when aarav's marriage was fixed with her how she told simar she got what she deserved. 

Exactly!! When she said koi Simar ko kyun pasand karega after they see me. She’s useless. Vivaan deserves way better than her. He’s too good for her. 

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Exactly!! When she said koi Simar ko kyun pasand karega after they see me. She’s useless. Vivaan deserves way better than her. He’s too good for her. 

Hey like who the hell will tell this to their own sister. I really wish their is a face-off between Reema and  Aarav where he praises and supports Simar and puts Reema in her place.