We got our Positivity Guru number 2 🥳🥳
Prema🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We got our Positivity Guru number 2 🥳🥳
Prema🤗❤️
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
We found out the song that played🥳
Nivi has predicted extra Shivi scenes😆
We are praising KD and Pallavi' acting 😃
Jungle mein mangal is on demand🤪
Extra shivi scenes tom?
I think in the initial minutes we'll get raavi's outburst😂
What's the positivity dose for today?
Yes, Nivi has predicted extra shivi scenes so we are demanding jungle mein mangal scenes where Avi wants them to discuss about crocodiles😆
Originally posted by: KZO3QT7BG7STDCM3
Extra shivi scenes tom?
I think in the initial minutes we'll get raavi's outburst😂
Raavi ka outburst will also be phuski! Uske baad Shiva will gift maami kangans and then YKB dance and family hug. 🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Yes, Nivi has predicted extra shivi scenes so we are demanding jungle mein mangal scenes where Avi wants them to discuss about crocodiles😆
Lol itna deep discussion hogaya🤣 mai homework karke aati hu🤣
Originally posted by: BF4T33PQ3TVYWUQX
Extra shivi scenes tom?
I think in the initial minutes we'll get raavi's outburst😂
Raavi will probably save that for later once theyre back in their room
My bets on her saying that the two of them will never get together, and that theyre only husband wife on paper and for the sake of their families
Originally posted by: FTSPVDPGHFIQEJNL
Extra shivi scenes tom?
I think in the initial minutes we'll get raavi's outburst😂
Extra shivi scenes while returning
Since that yellow dress reel which KD posted was in some lonely place with only them we are expecting extra shivi scenes
Raavi's outburst....I want to see and comment...gut feeling is telling it might fall flat😆
She made a post about many points she liked in today's episode😃
Originally posted by: TDED2EEOGD3LXL5P
Extra shivi scenes tom?
I think in the initial minutes we'll get raavi's outburst😂
Lol, I wish... unfortunately, I feel like Shiva will wheelchair his mother back before Raavi can have a chance at an outburst, and then Shiva will turn on the music and start jumping--causing the rest of the family to YKB dance and hug and party all night 🥳 And then it'll be a straight skip into the morning where we get Rishita wondering about the present and transport business...😆