Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Mean ki definition tum ho toh tumhe toh pasand aana hi tha
Creative and Mean.. ek din mai itni tareef.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Mean ki definition tum ho toh tumhe toh pasand aana hi tha
Creative and Mean.. ek din mai itni tareef.
Damn you remember, you are a psycho😆
😲 haww its me only😳
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
FYI , I resisted the last two games Thug 😆. But I am usually always here only even if as a non participant
Free ki chatting karni jo hain tumhe😆
Will never eat this... I love desserts but this is too much sugar.
Aaj u r getting many shocks haan
Originally posted by: priya185
Just to inform you am also married to Harshad C
Yeah yeah
Beauty is married to Chris and has two daughters Lavy and Shibu
Zeal is the father of Darshi and Darshi is the twin of Soni
Sakshi is in relationship with Tom and has Pepper as her MIL
Nita is Beauty's sister and Zeal is Beauty's brother so do the math
Havana is married to Ralph and he works under me in S.W.O.R.D.E
Neha and I are married and Liz is Neha's mother and my MIL
I am also married to Stephen Strange
Hinna is married to Sid
Anmol is in a relationship with Zayn
Sunny is brother of my wife but till now not the BIL of mine and son of Liz {Until she agrees}
Priya is married to Harshad
Priya any IF fam?
you are welcome. Why don't you turn off autocorrectOriginally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Roop
My autocorrect is drunk so I dont even bother with typos anymore , Mera siggy dekh ke log samaj jayenge 😴
Thanks for pointing though 😌🤞
Edited it
Btw congratulations on promotion
Saw your siggy
thanks for congratulating me I changed rank a few days ago
Yikes yeh kya hai🤪
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Yeah yeah
Beauty is married to Chris and has two daughters Lavy and Shibu
Zeal is the father of Darshi and Darshi is the twin of Soni
Sakshi is in relationship with Tom and has Pepper as her MIL
Nita is Beauty's sister and Zeal is Beauty's brother so do the math
Havana is married to Ralph and he works under me in S.W.O.R.D.E
Neha and I are married and Liz is Neha's mother and my MIL
I am also married to Stephen Strange
Hinna is married to Sid
Anmol is in a relationship with Zayn
Sunny is brother of my wife but till now not the BIL of mine and son of Liz {Until she agrees}
You guys didn’t invite me to your wedding 🤔
Amy you know about Anmol’s wedding ? 😒
Didn’t tell me 😒
Anmol really ditched me 😭🤧
Neha and Alexia also didn’t invite me
I’m upset 🤔
IF pe bigamy allowed hai 😲
Btw Dewy is married to Shaleen ya Bas relationship hai 🤔
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3