Thank you so much dear 🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you so much dear 🤗🤗
Yaar I'm not on insta so don't know it kaunsa vmI think Ishani reposted your vm on her insta as well 🤔
My vm on her insta story yaar me insta pe nai hu so don't know what you were talking about
Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2
My vm on her insta story yaar me insta pe nai hu so don't know what you were talking about
She is a crew member
ohh I thought apni wali ishani me wahi sochu I haven't made any vm on Ishaani character so far and which vm she shared
Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2
ohh I thought apni wali ishani me wahi sochu I haven't made any vm on Ishaani character so far and which vm she shared
She was actually talking to me, Ishani shah reposted my VM on IMMJ tribute 😆
Oh bhai bade log 😎😎Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
She was actually talking to me, Ishani shah reposted my VM on IMMJ tribute 😆
thank you dear 🤗🤗Originally posted by: arryline
Congratulations Snehal 🤗