After reading the questions...
Yeh duniya yeh mehfil mera kaam ki naahi😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
After reading the questions...
Yeh duniya yeh mehfil mera kaam ki naahi😭
I wish i was more avilable!! 😭 have fun you all!!!
Hello how?? 😲
Sports is defo your thing 😂
I hope you haven’t let me down for one of those questions, you know exactly what i’m talking about 😮💨😭
No its not actually😆 I dont know anything about sports. Half questions to mere sarr se guzar gaye. Spent 10 minutes googling🤣
Shreya gave me 10 points and 131 goals
Shhh dont tell anyone. She told me to stay quiet about it
I also like watching friends on repeatYeah will try 😆
I normally just watch Friends on repeat 😂
But some good ones are The crown i’m currently watching, orange is the new black, Ratched, 13 reasons why (S1), Unbelievable ..i’ll stop there for now 😂
Ye tum dono ne kis aafat mein fasaya mereko
Sports and me... me and sports.. kabhi mile bhi hai humlog? 🤔😳🤣
You culprits 😡
Shreya you culprit aur koi theme nahi mila tumko😡
Me and many others like this theme
ask Minionite..maybe she will still let you sign up
many others kaun hai?😡😆
sent my answers and iss baar toh top 131 mein aane ka pakka chance hai😆
Good Luck to everyone ❤️
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
many others kaun hai?😡😆
sent my answers and iss baar toh top 131 mein aane ka pakka chance hai😆
Good Luck to everyone ❤️
🤣 dont tell me u also dont like sports🤦♀️🤣
I am enjoying this theme
Goodluck dear🤗 der is still 2 more round to make up if this theme fails for u
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3