I love the theme 😍 Thanks Sherya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I love the theme 😍 Thanks Sherya
Why do i feel you’re also one of them 🤣🤣
Topper log attitude of Hasini Holmes🤣
Nope i haven’t 😆
I haven’t watched tv in years, netflix and youtube do the work for me 😮💨😂
Why do i feel you’re also one of them 🤣🤣
Tu pagal nahi, tera dimag kharab hain🥺
Appy ki Sheep game R3 mein meri score dekhi? 🤣
🥚
Questions are sketchy 😆
But I think I got it
you should watch line of duty if you get timeNope i haven’t 😆
I haven’t watched tv in years, netflix and youtube do the work for me 😮💨😂
What do you watch on netflix? Any suggestions
By the way thanks for the warm welcome in this competition....was not sure of joining but seeing all the enthusiasm here is heartwarming....🤗
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Sent my answers🥳
😲😲 FFF award goes to
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3