
But this only few not everyone 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

But this only few not everyone 🤣
😲😲 waah sahi hai. M just kidding btw🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
I like how you all are assuming that S2 will be exactly like S1 with theories and all. 😈
Iss bar kuch aur hai 😳
Murder mystery ki jagaa iss bar hogi emma chudail kesi banni 🤣
I know u were🤣
I was just telling😆
Iss bar kuch aur hai 😳
Murder mystery ki jagaa iss bar hogi emma chudail kesi banni 🤣
Lol I'll leave that for Indian TV cop shows. Holmes is serious business. And he's quite bored.

I have no recollection of this. 😆
Bana deti but kal raat ka dhoka yaad aa jaata hain 🥺
RAat gayi baat gayi🤗
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol I'll leave that for Indian TV cop shows. Holmes is serious business. And he's quite bored.
Ok so iss bar Holmes ko entertain karna hai as he is bored 😳
Bhulakkad
MCU nd DC list😡Ab yaad ayaI lost coz of that😒
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3