Why😲She added a newbie already😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why😲She added a newbie already😆
Aur uski wajah se main top 10 se kicked out 🥺
Hasini what did i do to deserve this 😭💔
I can feel your pain
Muhje bhi first sy third par phenk wa diya :(
I like how you all are assuming that S2 will be exactly like S1 with theories and all. 😈
That’s true I was doing the teasing 😳🤣
Bana deti but kal raat ka dhoka yaad aa jaata hain 🥺
Odd number i like even no.🤣
Kyun soni newbies ka dil nhi hota
Kya woh insan nhi hotey
Kya woh sheep nhi hoty
Kya woh khel nhi sakhty
Kyun soni kyun 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
That’s true I was doing the teasing 😳🤣
Kiffssss u forgot smthing
U were gonna send me nd Soni the list
Originally posted by: Minionite
I like how you all are assuming that S2 will be exactly like S1 with theories and all. 😈
So no theories. Thank God Holmes
theories mein hi gaya meri🥺
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3