Nope I am getting excited for my questions already 🤣. I need to rant soon . Old habits 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nope I am getting excited for my questions already 🤣. I need to rant soon . Old habits 😆
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Nope I am getting excited for my questions already 🤣. I need to rant soon . Old habits 😆
🤣🤣 waiting for ur rant
Originally posted by: Minionite
130 people!
That's a decent number
Shreya will we get R1 questions today?
Yayy but 150🥺🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
130 people!
Close it Shreya the deadline. 130 is nice number🤣
Yep after deadline I'll send out questions. Within half an hour of deadline you should have your questions.
Yes we will
Well it started as teasing for you , then Kif said even she doesn't promote Evans like that. So the tide changed and we were teasing Evans about her love for Chris . When you went and agreed with her .
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3