Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Haina I don’t know either, let’s ask Zeal yeh kya hai. 😂
How you been?? Up for this one??
theek thak. and you?
of course I'm playing. and Top from bottom seat bhi reserve kiya hain maine😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Haina I don’t know either, let’s ask Zeal yeh kya hai. 😂
How you been?? Up for this one??
theek thak. and you?
of course I'm playing. and Top from bottom seat bhi reserve kiya hain maine😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I tagged almost all people I thought would like to o join, isme se 7-8 aaye hai, around 10-15 tags, aur nahi karne..🤣
Pata chala wapas tag band ho gaye
🤣 well 7-8 is good outcome so good job
Organizer ka bhi socho.. itne PM kaise manage honge?
Main to list dekh k pareshan ho gayi
We could hv if Shreya hadnt preponed sign up deadline
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Organizer ka bhi socho.. itne PM kaise manage honge?
Main to list dekh k pareshan ho gayi
🤣 our Shreya is an expert, she can manage it
10 out of 15 😲 wow!!
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Organizer ka bhi socho.. itne PM kaise manage honge?
Main to list dekh k pareshan ho gayi
She is cool wid it.. hum pareshan ho rhe hain how she will do🤣
But dont worry she hv Excel sheet she can do it easily😆
True should we tell Shreya to extend deadline till we reach 150?
Bahut mehenga restaurant hai.. apne budget se bahar.
Mere naam ka restaurant hai Mumbai wo chalega?
Sasta Restaurant ki address chahiye kya?

Kiffla🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3