Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Oh you are FF, I'm WTF!
The tribe is growing. Make way for the JustTheek League.
I am the guy with the mullet 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Oh you are FF, I'm WTF!
The tribe is growing. Make way for the JustTheek League.
I am the guy with the mullet 😆
I can’t wait to see what Shreya dishes out to us. 🤣🤣Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Shreya when will we get questions . Just as soon as deadline ends or few more hours later ?
Not seen Adi around lately.
😆 goodluck hope they can see it in 1 n half hr
Again saying hello because that was last post. 😆
🤣 Even I don’t promote Evans this much 😆
Thats it just for one point you will cancel her? Chii! U r missing out on great actress!
Nd you after receiving ques🤣

Its Sunday so maybe they will😆
How are you? 😃
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3