![]()
I don’t know how I feel about this 😂 Zeal don’t kill me pleej.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
![]()
I don’t know how I feel about this 😂 Zeal don’t kill me pleej.
Did you check this game out? Would you like to participate?
Lol that gif🤣
Priyanka accent is awesome "Vishwas karo mera!"
Awwww 🥰 alright then if you say it’s awesome then it must be. 💗 (not) 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Awwww 🥰 alright then if you say it’s awesome then it must be. 💗 (not) 🤣
Listen to her dialogues in jungle book movie ... She did voiceover for Kaa! its her dialogue vishwas karo mera
2 more hr n 3 more ppl can we do it?
I have no else to tag now
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3