Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Yeah , you can say that ![]()
Btw You signed up for this game ? 😆
P.S : Ji kyun nikalo usse 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yeah , you can say that
Btw You signed up for this game ? 😆
P.S : Ji kyun nikalo usse 😆
Yup signed up! but you dont have to worry about me.. see me getting eliminated before knockout stage..
Yup signed up! but you dont have to worry about me.. see me getting eliminated before knockout stage..
😂
I am getting eliminated first
So not at all worried about anyone 😆
Maine sign up hi kyun kiya yeh soch rahi hoon Bas 🤣
Btw I’m glad you signed up
Have fun ✌️🙌🏻
That’s Anokhi and Raghav in your DP 😲
Originally posted by: hasini009
and top scorer ke answer sheet pe unke naam erase karke hamaare naam likhenge

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😂
I am getting eliminated first
So not at all worried about anyone 😆
Maine sign up hi kyun kiya yeh soch rahi hoon Bas 🤣
Btw I’m glad you signed up
Have fun ✌️🙌🏻
Same glad you also signed up! dont know why you are missing out from these games.
You won Demo sheep game .. so I'm sure you will play well.
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3