Originally posted by: kahkashansakina
Excellent SO 👏👏
Thank you so much ❤️ I am glad you liked it 😃
I hope you had read my new OS 'Chitbox' too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina
Excellent SO 👏👏
Thank you so much ❤️ I am glad you liked it 😃
I hope you had read my new OS 'Chitbox' too
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Super Awesome Blossom OS 😍😍😍
A good police officer would never giggle like a girl and say ‘Wow’ when an officer informs him about his mission been canceled
🤣🤣 LOL !! Veeru is acting like a lovesick Teenage girl 🤣
DIG Sir is weirded out by Veeru's behaviour he is actually concerned for his mental health 🤣
It seems DIG Sir is a Sairat shipper like us he gifted Veeru honeymoon trip tickets 😝😝
It seems Veeru has lost few screws of his mind , his thinking ability is damaged 🤣 LMAO ! Asking DIG Sir for a more experienced female police officer OMG ! What must DIG Sir be thinking about him.
I actually have a feeling that Veeru is actually trolled by his senior 🤣
Veeru finally showed his Rudra Avatar to Chavans and PP 👏 they should be scared really really scared.
You Go Veeru !! move out of that toxic place with your Aai and your hone wale bachcho ki Aai 🤣🤣
What was she made of? Can’t she see the hunger in his eyes? It’s like deer asking a cheetah to check for a mole in its neck! She is not a baby and he is not her Aaba.
Veeru is barely hanging on a thread of control , their honeymoon is surely going to be wild.
All in all just brilliant OS 😘😘
Thank you so much for your lovely comment ❤️ I am very happy that you had fun reading this OS. Yes, it's definitely going to be wild 😃
Thank you so much ❤️ I am glad you like it
I hope you had read my new OS 'Chitbox' too
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka
Amazing OS. Loved Virat's monologue in the first half. It was so hilarious 😂😂😂.
And, he couldn't see Sai in pain. And, immediately decided to leave Chavans. Loved the way he asked his Ayi to leave alongwith them.
Thank you so much ❤️ Yes, he is such a good son that he will never abandon his Aai for his own happiness
Thank you so much ❤️ I am very happy you liked the OS. But I am afraid this is just one shot. I would be updating more independent shots ahead though. Please keep supporting my updates.
I hope you had read my new OS 'Chitbox' too
Thank you so much ❤️ For that to happen, we need the blessings of Vankarbaba 😉
I hope you had read my new OS 'Chitbox' too
New OS!! Not yet read, will do now😊. Tnx for letting me know ♥️😊
Thank you so much ❤️ I am very happy you liked the OS. But I am afraid this is just one shot. I would be updating more independent shots ahead though. Please keep supporting my updates.
I hope you had read my new OS 'Chitbox' too
Yes it was so good
Have posted my view under that os too
Do write more
U r an amazing writer
Amazing😍!!! The double meanings 😆 and they moving out
Such a beautiful story! Please wire more and often. Your stories are lively and funny at the same time, lifts my spirits on every read.