Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Awesome update

Ishita was trying to know what had happened which changed ramans behaviour towards her after their marriage simmi told her what she knew ishita thanks her for help and mihika too she had doubt on toshiji but she didn't wanted to do anything without proof one day raman decided to have lunch with Ishita he went to hospital but he got to know she is on leave he called her she said she is busy in hospital he was shocked ishita was in temple she had followed ramans grandparents once they left she saw a man she asked him why he is always there when her any family member is there he tried to ignore her but she didn't let him he said he will tell her next day it's not safe for her to stay outside till this late she reached home he was following her to see if she reached safely or not ishita was surprised raman asked how was her say she said busy he asked why she is laying again she said she is trying to know the truth once she will get to know she will tell him he said ok ishra scene was nice ramans life is in danger but what is rks connection with all this why he is saving raman

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 9 

A Mysterious Update

Ishita wanting to know the truth 

wonder will she get to know everything 

Ashiashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely story dear👏👌

Update soon.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Update soon please. 😊

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for the lovely response.

Part-10

One day, Ishita left for the hospital but forgot to take her lunch box. Raman followed her to give it to her and noticed her going in a different direction. He saw her meeting the same man secretly whom he saw following her, last time when she was missing from the hospital. He was watching them from a distance when he saw a few goons attack them. A man was about to hit Ishita but Raman stopped it. Trio fought with those goons, goons left from there, RK asked Ishita to go with Raman.

I - Aur aap?

RK - Tum meri tension mat lo beta, just go, I'll take care of myself, I've been handling such situations for many years. Just leave with Raman.

Ishra left from there. Ishra stopped at her hospital, both went to her cabin as Raman wanted to talk to her.

R - Ishita, will you please explain all this? What's happening? Who was that person and why the hell those goons attacked both of you? (Cupping her face) -Do you even know.. your life was at stake...tumhe..tumhe kuch ho jata to..

He started angrily but then turned soft, filled with emotions. Ishita held his hand with tears filled eyes and hugged him tight. He realised that she was shivering badly with fear. He hugged her and tried to make her calm. After some time, he made her sit on the chair, she had some water and answered,

I - Vo Delhi Times ke senior journalist and editor hai, RK..

R - RK? The best journalist.. jinke articles sabse best hote hai.. aur unki vo comics.. my favorite section. Hold on..but how do you know him aur janti thi to mujhe kyu nhi milwaya, you know na I'm a big fan of his work. Aur tum dono aise secretly kyu milte ho?

I - Vo mere ek friend ke uncle hai. Vo mujhe consult kar rhe hai to..

R - Ishita, again you are telling a lie.. What do you think, I can't see the obvious things? First, you threw my ordered food packet & asked me not to eat anything from outside, then you yourself inspected our office canteen, after that, you saved me from that accident in the marathon on the right time Aur aaj tumne mere sath car exchange ki aur vo attack.. were all these just coincidences? No. Now tell me kya chal rha hai? I know I told you to share when you want to but I can’t see you in danger. Tell me please.

I - Okay. As I said, he is a journalist, he got to know from his sources that your biggest competitor, at present, is trying to harm you so that you won’t be able to complete your project on time & he will win over you. So, RK was trying to safeguard you from them…

R - Why didn’t he tell me instead of you?

I - He didn’t tell me.. Vo to maine unhe notice kia tha, bhot bar hamare ghar ya office ke aas pas. When I asked him, he didn’t tell me but that day, when he couldn’t stop the food packet from reaching you, he informed me. and the rest of the incidents also, he informed me….

R - And how does he get to know all this?

I - Raman, he is a journalist, he has many sources. He is just helping us.

R - And who gave you the permission to risk your life for me? Bol nhi sakti thi mujhe?

I - Sorry. I thought you would be worried unnecessarily.

Raman hit her forehead, asked her not to repeat it and to inform him beforehand. He hugged her while she thought.

I (thinking) - Sorry, Raman. Maine aapko yeh to bta dia ki RK is helping us but yeh nhi btaya ki RK actually mein hai kon.. Pehle mujhe unse baat karni hai, sab sach jaanna hai, Then only I’ll tell you and our whole family about RK.

Raman asked her to go home and rest. Both entered the Bhalla mansion where his parents & grandparents were waiting for him only. His mother & grandmother asked how they got injured.

R - Vo actually, main aur Ishita ek choti si drive par gaye the to vhi ek chota sa accident ho gaya…

Mr Bhalla - Oh to yeh important kam tha jo tum itni important meeting bhul gaye..

Raman remembered about the meeting & apologised to his father. Ishita was about to say but Raman interrupted.

R - Papa, vo main Ishita ka lunchbox dene gaya tha to… she was not feeling well, so I took her for a drive..

Mr Bhalla - If you were not coming, you should have informed me. I would have gone for it. Just because of your careless behaviour, I was embarrassed in front of the clients..

Mrs Bhalla - Isse chot lagi hai aur aap daant rhe hai, aur ek do galtiya to sabse ho jati hai…

Mr  Bhalla - Ek do galti? Aaj kal yeh galtiya kuch jyada nhi hone lagi hai, Ek din meeting ke time par yeh ghar par lunch karne aa gaya. kabhi files bhul jata hai aur kabhi meeting… carelessness ki bhi limit hoti hai. Pehle apni married life par 1% bhi concentrate nhi tha aur ab.. ab to uske saamne kuch aur yad hi nhi rehta.

I - Papaji…

Mr Bhalla - Please Ishita, don’t you dare to defend him today.

Dadaji - Enough. (coming to Raman) - Maine apne har bacche ke career ki beginning ek normal employee se karwai hai, so that they can understand the meaning of true hard work. Maine aur Om ne kitne saalo tak as an employee work kia hai, lekin maine tumhe bhot jldi chance dia. I thought tum us kabil ban gaye ho ki sab responsibilities utha loge… but shayad main galat tha. Tum to na office ki responsibility fulfill kar paye aur na hi shadi ki.. 

Ishita was about to say something but he stopped her showing his hand.

Dadaji - I took the worst decision of my life by declaring you as the heir of the Bhallas so soon.

He said, shocking everyone. Ishita looked at Raman who was standing bowing down his head with guilt.

Dadaji - But today, I’ll rectify my mistake. Today onwards, you will live like a simple man, earn and live on your own, without any luxury, like earlier. You will be just an employee for me and paid accordingly. Duniya ke liye tum vhi rahoge, kyonki main nhi chahta ki mere bauji ki kamai hui izzat par koi daag lage. Quarters mein rahoge, one room.. without AC and luxurious furniture. Apne sare kam khud karoge aur agar kuch bhi chahiye to apni kamai se buy karoge. You have to prove yourself as the next heir of Bhallas once again. Am I clear?

Raman nodded his head.

Ishra room, Raman was packing only the daily requirements in his bag. Ishita came to him, held his shoulder and apologized.

I (crying) - I'm really very sorry. This is all because of me….

R (turning to her) - Shshh… It's not your mistake but mine. I have lost myself.. the real me.. on whom my parents and grandparents used to feel proud. Dadaji was right, he gave me such a big responsibility, believed in me and my capabilities in just 4 years of my career.. but me...I just broke his trust, I couldn’t stand over his expectations. Char saal mein jeeta hua unka vishvas maine in teen saalo mein kho dia.. It’s all because of my deeds…

I - You have changed in the last 3 years because of me only….

R - Ishita, it’s not the time to discuss those things. I have to go.. I know I don’t need to say it but still, please take care of everyone and everything here.. (saying so he was going but turned back and said) aur apna bhi dhyan rakhna.

He left from there leaving Ishita in thoughts. Downstairs, Raman took blessings from his parents and grandparents before leaving, he was about to go when they saw Ishita also came with her luggage.

Dadiji - Ishita, yeh kya hai? Yeh bag lekar kaha ja rhi ho?

I - Vhi jaha mere pati ja rhe hai..

She said, making everyone shocked.

Dadaji - Yeh tum kya bol rhi ho? Galti Raman ki hai, usse punishment mili hai..

I - Aapki har bat ko sar jhuka kar maan kar maine Bahu ka farz to nibha lia dadaji, ab patni ka farz nibhana hai. Aur Ek patni ko apne pati ka sath sukh aur dukh dono mein dena chahiye. Sahi keh rhi hu na main dadiji?

Dadiji nodded in yes with tears filled eyes seeing Ishra going away like that. Soon Ishra shifted to a quarters room, only a bed and a small almirah was there. Ishita started cleaning the room while Raman looked at her and thought,

R - Itna easily tum sab kuch chod kar mere sath yaha aa gayi.. Why? Itne dino se mujhe itni badi problems se bacha rhi ho..Why? Why Ishita? Meri aankho ke saamne hamesha se tum ho, this is the real Ishita, the one whom I loved…. To phir kyu shadi ke waqt tumhara ek naya roop dekhne ko mila mujhe.. or should I say ki dikhaya gaya…

He started helping Ishita but Ishita refused and asked him to go to the office. He cleaned her wounds and left.

On the other hand, Raman's father was having a discussion with his grandparents.

Om - Kya yeh sahi tha?

Dadiji - Aaj ek bar phirse Ishita ne yeh saabit kia hai ki usse is ghar ki bahu bna kar humne koi galti nhi ki.

Dadaji - Raman ko bhi yeh jaldi ehsaas ho jaaye bas. Vo bhi yeh samajh jaye ki jo ladki uski jaan bachane ke liye apni jaan khatre mein dal sakti hai, jo uske har sukh dukh mein sath khadi hai, chahe paisa ho ya na ho. Vo ladki money minded nhi ho sakti, vo sirf uske status ke liye, paiso ke liye usse shadi nhi kar sakti.

Om nodded agreeing with him and remembered how he heard Raman and Toshi’s conversation, the day Ishita saved Raman from accident in the campaign. Raman was telling his mother that he doesn’t think that Ishita married him for his money and status. Then Om talked to his parents regarding it and now seeing the right time, dadaji gave Raman punishment to live independently and as they expected Ishita didn’t leave his side.

Om - Hope jaldi se dono ki misunderstandings door ho jaaye.

Dadiji - lekin Raman aisa soch kaise sakta hai. Kahi yhi karan to nhi uski Ishita ki taraf nafrat ka..

Om - Yeh to toshiji hi bta sakti hai. main unse puchta hu..

Dadaji - Nhi Om. Ishita aur Raman ko ab apni zindagi ki yeh gutthi khud suljhane do.

At night, Ishita slept as she was tired but Raman was unable to sleep. Ishita woke up and saw him sitting. 

I - Raman aap abhi tak soye nhi?

R - Neend nhi aa rhi. I'll sleep in sometime, you sleep.

Ishita made him lie down forcefully and said patting him.

I - How will you sleep if you  won't try?

She talked to him for sometime to lighten his mood while he was looking at her. She closed his eyes and after sometime, thinking he slept, she kissed his forehead praying that everything will  be fine soon. He opened his eyes immediately while she got scared of his reaction and said sorry.

R - Ab galti ki hai to punishment to milegi.

Before she think or say, he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead and wished good night. Both shared a smile and slept.....

Here I'm ending this part. Hope you will like it...

Precap - Ishita's accident.. twist in the tale.

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update yaar

Too good

Plzzz update soon

Eagerly waiting for next update soon

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know what is the twist 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishita is firmly standing by raman ♥️♥️

Loved it

We too hope their misunderstandings get cleared 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 10

Wow it was such an Amazing and

Mind Blowing Update

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishita had forgotten her lunch raman was following her to give her lunch he saw her going opposite side of hospital he followed her he saw ishita talking with same man of that day some goons attacked on them raman saved ishita they fought with goons that man asked ishita to go home with raman ishra reached ishitas hospital raman asked ishita what's going on she was telling him lie he caught her she told him half truth ishra came home mr.bhalla started shouting at raman for not attending meeting dadaji also supported me.bhalla raman was given punishment to stay in one room quater without any luxurious ishita tried to say something but she was not allowed ishita said sorry to raman she was crying he consoled her ishita to came down with her bag dadiji asked where she is going ishita said she will stay with her husband ishra shifted to the quater ishra scene was nice so it's mr.bhalla and his parents plan to bring raman closer to ishita

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm