Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
oh OK but she wearing different jewellery that why i got confused
Wait!!
I’m also confused now!!!
Is she planning to wear this again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
oh OK but she wearing different jewellery that why i got confused
Wait!!
I’m also confused now!!!
Is she planning to wear this again
Last selfie le lena was so cute both are cutie pie 😆 Raghav jess face banyan his expression i can't helps myself to watch it on loop 🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
this is kolapur road pic new scene may raghav dream. Sequence
Good morning jayshree 🤗
Yeah i think its Raghav's dream sequence otherwise why she will dress up in white again? But she is wearing sindoor and mangal sutra ❤️
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
this is kolapur road pic new scene may raghav dream. Sequence
I am also confused now coz this is Kolhapur road!!!
So they’re gonna make her wear this again???
wahi lagta h Raghva having dream yaa too somethings else is happing 😆
This is upcoming pic. Her jewelry and mangal sutra is different than reception
wahi lag rha h kux too garbar h 😆 because it from their Kolhapur setOriginally posted by: RishiGirl
I am also confused now coz this is Kolhapur road!!!
So they’re gonna make her wear this again???
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
wahi lagta h Raghva having dream yaa too somethings else is happing 😆
I don’t want want widow scenes of her again
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
This is upcoming pic. Her jewelry and mangal sutra is different than reception
Hmmmmm ya ya
I don’t want her widow look or anything to come up again!! I mean don’t want her to go back to that again
it's not completely widow look because she also wearing red bangles and Sindur v hai
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4