Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Some bebo kitty shagun drama coming
I guess college kids are making fun of anokhi. Shaurya takes stand for her. Evil twins asking anokhi about her honeymoon plans and tells what shagun and shaurya had planned.
Honeymoon ka plan chal raha hain
This is the same thing that happened in the og.the twins ask mohor abt her honeymoon plans and mohor says that they don't have any and then they tell that when it was shaguns wedding with shaurya they had planned a entire month of honeymoon in Switzerland. Frankly speaking I don't want the show to take mohors post marriage route because there shauryas family do terrible things to mohor
Shagun bebo kitty milke anokhi ka jeena haram kar denge.lagta hain.
Exactly and even Shaurya's side of misunderstandings were terrible. He literally doubted her character in the og, and this Shagun character had plaExactly and even Shaurya's side of misunderstandings were terrible. He literally doubted her character in the og, and this Shagun character had planned some disgusting stuff in og so don't want that at all. Don't want Shaurya to doubt Anokhi's character here, I won't be able to watch thatnned some disgusting stuff in og so don't want that at all. Don't want Shaurya to doubt Anokhi's character here, I won't be able to watch that
Chalo aj pehli bar mujhe kuch dikha🤓
Yes mee too clarity de di