Forgot to tag you in the above post
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Forgot to tag you in the above post
Woh plan bhi soch raha hoga ki who am I, what is happening to me🤣
No, he is wearing red vest and blue shirt🤣
Since we are again talking about Dev, Akshay is back on the sets as well, he posted a story of Dev in Pandya Store😆
https://instagram.com/stories/akshay_kharodia/2604378609127766008?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link
Dev is finally working in the store😆
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Iss thread ka Naam Kya rakhna chaiye?
I know there was suggestion about Bahubali/bhoothnath Shiva and Kangans that everyone liked. Don't remember exactly what it was, but playing off of that how about "Bhoonath Bana Bahubali- Saga of KANDyani Kangans"
Oh and forgot to add adbhut front of KANDyani
Iska hamesha ka motto😈
Suman and her words always ringing in my mind..."Kaand math karna"🤣
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Iss thread ka Naam Kya rakhna chaiye?
I know there was suggestion about Bahubali/bhoothnath Shiva and Kangans that everyone liked. Don't remember exactly what it was, but playing off of that how about "Bhoonath Bana Bahubali- Saga of KANDyani Kangans"
🤣
Bhavna was the one who suggested the title 😆
another question
Shiva is wearing the same red vest he wore last night....Did he wash it so soon or did he just wear it as it is🤣🤣
My mind is working crazily on a Sunday morning🤣
I was going to add adbhut on my own.. uss ke bina every title is incomplete🤣
This time I agree with Dhara, Rishita is very dangerous, she will go to any extent who knows might join her husband to get Shiva thrown out of the house😆