so good to hear i got a tamil partner here btw how u got know abt this show and do u know hindi too are watch it with subtitles
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
so good to hear i got a tamil partner here btw how u got know abt this show and do u know hindi too are watch it with subtitles
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
so good to hear i got a tamil partner here btw how u got know abt this show and do u know hindi too are watch it with subtitles
I do watch hindi shows. I can understand hindi.
This is not my first show. I have watched 3-4 shows from starplus itself. 😂my first show was ipkknd ❤
Thanks for Joining me blessy🤗🤗
many people from tamil shifted to hindi serials 😆 yeah I have also watched many serials my first show was punar vivah from zeeOriginally posted by: i_ambivert
I do watch hindi shows. I can understand hindi.
This is not my first show. I have watched 3-4 shows from starplus itself. 😂my first show was ipkknd ❤
me too---these captures are so beautiful
we wanted all these scenes and we got all this in a hamper packet in just one episode
selfie le lena wala scene was the cutest--their expression--i am still not over it
Lost in emails and quotations🤣Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Where are u are u lost in Raghvi land
Lagtha hay police mae complain karna padega 🤣🤣🤣
okay finally u got timeLost in emails and quotations🤣
was missing u today 😭
Thank youOriginally posted by: ReemShah
me too---these captures are so beautiful
we wanted all these scenes and we got all this in a hamper packet in just one episode
selfie le lena wala scene was the cutest--their expression--i am still not over it
indeed it was full package Episode
Yeh that selfie lena has special feel☺️ u will not be get over it so soon😆🥺
Missed you all too😭