Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Accha it's possible you don't like someone... but does someone lile you😳
Woh how would I know🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Accha it's possible you don't like someone... but does someone lile you😳
Woh how would I know🤣
🤣Aree aapke classmates apko kisi specific insaan ke saath dekhkar ajeeb aawaazein nahi maarte🤣
ladkiyan have that 6 sense they comes to know
Okay sensing the direction of the topic...My six sense is saying I should sleep now....🤣🤣
Good night!🤣🤗
Originally posted by: sairat07
Okay sensing the direction of the topic...My six sense is saying I should sleep now....🤣🤣
Good night!🤣🤗
yaar yeh bhe bhag gaye
Originally posted by: sairat07
Okay sensing the direction of the topic...My six sense is saying I should sleep now....🤣🤣
Good night!🤣🤗
Aap bhi sharma ke jaa rahe ho... theek hai... mai kal phir se sach ugalwaane waali hoo😎Chalo goodnight ❤️Think abourt your special one... just kidding🤣
Kitna sharmaate hai yeb dono uff
vahe toe bhai kya hai
Yeh mera vachan hai ki mai kal kisi bhi tarah inke prem ki sachaai sab ke saamne laaungi😎🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Yeh mera vachan hai ki mai kal kisi bhi tarah inke prem ki sachaai sab ke saamne laaungi😎🤣
ok do tag me i will try and join u