Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
True๐คฃ๐คฃ along with vaccine better they give injection for this also .๐คฃ
Control ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
True๐คฃ๐คฃ along with vaccine better they give injection for this also .๐คฃ
Control ๐คฃ
That's why some are not taking .. seriously people are such a ๐
Because few careless people rest of the ppl have to suffer ๐
hii friends, I am Anjali. I have watched Patiala Babes since starting but I am new to this forum. I loved this love track between mini and neil....
Hii firends Since many of you have been asking to write the spin off of my very first and most liked story on miniel, 'cure me with your love'....
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
1.5k