Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OMG! She is so innocent like her bahu it seems, she tells all her plans to the villain Chithra.
If Reema comes to this house, the situation will be same. Simar will tell everything to Reema and she may backstab her.
I’m glad about one thing and that is Aarav can’t stand Reema. I’m hoping he sides with Simar with issues. Not sure how Vivaan Reema wedding is going to happen.
hey I am glad Vivaan told the truth and this thing didn't drag for long.Originally posted by: Namita-M
I’m glad about one thing and that is Aarav can’t stand Reema. I’m hoping he sides with Simar with issues. Not sure how Vivaan Reema wedding is going to happen.
hey I am glad Vivaan told the truth and this thing didn't drag for long.
Agreed!! I was surprised. I’m glad there is nothing hidden between the brothers.
yeah the only thing comforting is the brothers bond hope i would get to see the sisters bond too.Originally posted by: Namita-M
Agreed!! I was surprised. I’m glad there is nothing hidden between the brothers.