Alexia ko special permission hai Woh Kabhi bhi askti hai 😎
Oho sppl privileges.. Havana ki chief quest
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Alexia ko special permission hai Woh Kabhi bhi askti hai 😎
Oho sppl privileges.. Havana ki chief quest
Yaar behena...Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Yes😆Except uAa jao na
Itna time to nikal hi jayega ki answer send krdo
Fine I'll think about it
yeh lo zeal Dekho 🤣
Yes, long time no see.Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Hiya Gladi! Long time no see ☺️
I’ll consider it. We just went into a sudden lockdown for two weeks so I have a bit of free time.
Good to see you still around. 😎
I hope to see you sign up before the deadline. 😈😆
We'll probably see Paro running before the door slams shut. 🤣
yeah it was a while ago but you did do well there therefore I mentioned itOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
I don’t remember the scores TBH. That was so long ago. I can only recall being preoccupied making fun of Zeal’s final score.
zeal was playing antisheep 😆
Haan Alexia k liye bas
Achhe se sochlo u hv time till 29th
I want only yes in answer😆 Call me meanie if u want🤣
Itne saare achhe khiladi hai
Majaal hi ki main try maarun
Pakka I will be one of those who's at the bottom and already eliminated type
Nazar lag gayi hai mere tags ko 😭😏
Thanks for tags guys ❤️
I didn’t check all notifications
Thnx for letting me know Cleopatra 🤗
Might skip this game 😒
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
3