Haan shhhh🤫 ksi ko pta nhi chalna chaye😉🤣
Humein toh pehly hi pata hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Haan shhhh🤫 ksi ko pta nhi chalna chaye😉🤣
Humein toh pehly hi pata hai
🤣🤣🤣😎
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Hiya Gladi! Long time no see ☺️
I’ll consider it. We just went into a sudden lockdown for two weeks so I have a bit of free time.
Mum, sign up! Without you there won't be any entertainment 😆
Here there will be lockdown too from Monday
Wanna play
My tags 😭😭😭
Alexia ko special permission hai Woh Kabhi bhi askti hai 😎
Hahaah bas ek Alexia hi hai jisko Havana behala nahi payi baki sab batli mai hai.
.🤣🤣
Yeh zeal Kar Raha hai 🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
I thought you came second after me
I think most of your answers were good apart from that slightly comical answer
I don’t remember the scores TBH. That was so long ago. I can only recall being preoccupied making fun of Zeal’s final score.

Nina 😲
Yeh Kia hogaya hai
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
3