Originally posted by: Stardust91
I have come to the SM thread...
However, we know that we carried away when we are there
I know currently we are carried away by Veeru's handsomeness and Ajinkya creepy looks🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Stardust91
I have come to the SM thread...
However, we know that we carried away when we are there
I know currently we are carried away by Veeru's handsomeness and Ajinkya creepy looks🤣
Originally posted by: Stardust91
Where is everyone??
At my home actually 😆
Hi guys.... kya ho raha hai?
Thankyou😳
I don't notice at all, the notifications are too much to observe 🤣
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
Hi guys.... kya ho raha hai?
Jumping down from threads🤣
kyun bhai?
Vaose aaj ka epi dekha.... y kaku is acting like bachhi... virat k sai ko gift dene se bhi prob hai inn sabko... hadd hai
we'll go anywhere to talk😆