Originally posted by: lateuser1234
Surely. I don't read much here but will read some of yours. Not sure why but it seems like u r a good writer.
Please don't approach it with expectations, that's the only advice I have for you.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
Surely. I don't read much here but will read some of yours. Not sure why but it seems like u r a good writer.
Please don't approach it with expectations, that's the only advice I have for you.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Please don't approach it with expectations, that's the only advice I have for you.
I believe it would be a masterpiece and I won't need to read anything else once I read it. As I will achieve Nirvana. Om.....
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
I believe it would be a masterpiece and I won't need to read anything else once I read it. As I will achieve Nirvana. Om.....
I can't agree more... Because the writer of those drabbles is a masterpiece.
Originally posted by: Trista101
Raghav can strike a copyright on you for stealing his inventory name😂😂
My favorite is pals baby
And I have one here in IF. 😉
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I can't agree more... Because the writer of those drabbles is a masterpiece.
masterpiece.. writer... ok if u say so.
Lmao Palls baby is so unique 😂
I'm curious. Who is it?🤔
get raghav rao to. Then u can start ur own MHRW here.
Free of cost idea u see.
Can't disclose the identity 😆
Too many thoughts... Control lateuser control
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
get raghav rao to. Then u can start ur own MHRW here.
Free of cost idea u see.
Already have... 😆
And I'm Farhad... 🤣
We have Krishna and amma as well. 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0