Originally posted by: Minionite
All names added to this point.
By 29th u will have 100 members🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
All names added to this point.
By 29th u will have 100 members🤣
Chalega. Everyone will just play lots of rounds. 🤣
Oh teri🤣 3 rounds mein how many will u eliminate? Bottom 20?😛
60+ in one day.. now calculate according to 4 days🤣
Mera name top pe hai😎winner wali feeling arahi hai😎🤣
saza milegi😡
Nah ji nah
ab saza k liye tyyar hojaao😡
I am already ready for this game 😎

Another sheep game 🙄 
It’s time to take Sanyas from IF!
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hahahaha you and Nina are being funny 😂😂 my game is not great so this one is anyone’s win just make sure it’s in the house. ❤️😭😂
You already know Rashi when my Doritos is here why would I do heavy lifting. 😍🤣
Chal jhooti 🤣
You say such things beforr starting of every game
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Nina 🤗
Same here sista.. ❤️
sorry to all that I am keeping busy these days so couldn’t join you all. 🤗
Koi nhi
Take care of yourself
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
3