True that ..
We went from Delusion to Anger to Frustration to Mute and now Laughter .. Hamara liberation (Nirvana) abhi baki hai .. we will have to wait until it gets over !!
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
True that ..
We went from Delusion to Anger to Frustration to Mute and now Laughter .. Hamara liberation (Nirvana) abhi baki hai .. we will have to wait until it gets over !!
🤣
Dafeli and Bongo coming up soon 🤣
I dont tink anymore .. I only laugh at all the happenings .. In true sense I have become a saidst .. enjoying in the pain/torture that is inflicted upon us ...🤣
Yeh kaun ?? Twins hai?
The song yaar he called ghar wali Dafeli bahir wali bongo 😆🤣
Originally posted by: rivaanvira
Arey then how will Sikka bhaisaab enjoy the 'one in hand 2 in bush' concept!!
Waise sikka bhai ka jeeti raho se shadi ke liye reddy hu jald na ho😆
🤣
Waise mahi per bhi suit karega😆
Precape
I almost fell asleep during the episode today 🤣
Arey i dont remember/recollect more than 1 line of the song .. !!