No🤣I'm apparently eating my parents' brain😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No🤣I'm apparently eating my parents' brain😳
Ohh!
Then please continue!😂
Asked cuz of that emoji😆
But it doesn't taste that good😵🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Ho gai padhaai😃
Uff, my home is a mad house. Only could do some parts .
@bold
Why? What Friday daandiyaa was going on🤣
Bade sanskaari ho rahe ho!!🤣😳
This is again giving me murder feels🤣
Maybe cuz I want to at this moment 🤣
Didi se inspiration le ja rhi h 🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
This is again giving me murder feels🤣
Maybe cuz I want to at this moment 🤣
Jail mein phone use karneki permission le lena!
IF khali khali lagega🤣🤣